In case you didn’t know, there’s a hair challenge going on right now, and it is Free.99! I’ve decided to commit and join in with it. Basically it’s for you to grow your hair naturally for the next two years. The challenge is for you not to wear wigs, weaves, or braid extensions! This can be hard, especially with winter coming, and protective styles, such as these, being worn a lot during this season. There are women from all over who are joining the challenge. There will be future events, before and after pics, networking, you can talk to others who have joined it, and more.
Over these two years you are to maintain healthy hair, and grow it to a length of your choosing. Here’s a quick fact from the Natural Hair Challenge 2014 site:
I always try to keep my hair growing and healthy. Sticking with this is part of my New Year Resolution! I think it will be fun to challenge myself to grow my hair longer in this time frame! The other part of my New Year Resolution is to stick to things on my to do list. I always make a list of things I want to do, need to do, places I want to go, places to see, etc., but never get to them. My resolution is that once a month I will do one thing on my to do list!
Try a specific restaurant in town
Try out for a specific group I’m interested in
Attend an annual festival I never make it to
Visit some small local shops I’ve never been to
What is your New Year Resolution and how do you plan on sticking to it??? It’s def not too early to start thinking about it! Have you ever stuck to a resolution that you made? What’s the longest you’ve went? That leads me to this……..a New Year Resolution Giveaway!!!!
- Follow me on Twitter, and tweet “I’m entering @MzDezy New Year Resolution Giveaway #NaturalHair” (Bonus Entry)
- Like A Natural Hair Affair fan page on Facebook, and on the wall say what your New Year Resolution is, AND how you plan to stick with it. (1 Entry)
- Must follow me on Twitter, and tweet the above message (Bonus Entry)
- Must like the Facebook fan page, submit your resolution AND plan (1 Entry)
- All submissions must be received before 11:59 PM December 31, 2011
The winner of this giveaway will receive a gift basket with things to help them with their New Year Resolution!! You’ll be nice and refreshed in the new year, and able to keep track of your progress.